Monday, January 11, 2010

a name is born

As so many close to me know, I have tossed around names to call myself for quite sometime now. I have had several that I have stuck with for awhile to see if they were what I was looking for, but sadly, they never worked out.

That all changed one sleepless night.
Laying in bed, I got to thinking...my street name is 27 Lane. I had an idea!!!

Studio Twenty Seven was born!!!

I love it!!!

This is the name I have been searching for, and it has been under my nose for 25 years...What
took me so long?

27 Lane is a little one lane, well, lane.
It originally had only 4 houses on it back in the early 80's when we moved here.
All the land on the left was just land. When we were kids, we used to play softball and football and have BB Gun wars. Those were such fun times and such great awesome memories.

I find it both sentimental and humbling at the same time to have my business called, Studio Twenty Seven, located on 27 Lane =]

No comments:

Post a Comment