Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ty Bug's first day back

As many of you know, we just recently made the difficult decision to put Tyler back in public school.
I have Home schooled him since the 2nd month of school hoping that the one on one would be beneficial to him.

My son and I are a lot alike in so many ways. We are both hard headed as all get out and completely spoiled. We are also alike in, when we are done, we're done!!!
No more...Ca putt!!!

Well, about 2 weeks before the Christmas Holidays, he shut down on me. I was hoping that it was just the "I'm burnt out" thing that all kids go through about that time of year. Sadly, when break was over, it continued.

I had to make the decision fast because public schools started the 2nd semester immediately upon returning from break.

Today was his first day back...He said his friends were so excited about having him back and the teacher's welcomes were warm.

I wish you great success in all you do Sweet Boy...I love you =]

No comments:

Post a Comment